Digital Millennium Copyright Act –
Woodworking-Projects-Today.com is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Woodworking-Projects-Today.com adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a DMCA Takedown Notice). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Woodworking-Projects-Today.com designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
* * A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* * Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
* * Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
* * Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
* * A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* * A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: Woodworking-Projects-Today.com,
For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for HomeWoodworkingVideos to be authorized to any action, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the foregoing requirements.”
Copyright Woodworking-Projects-Today.com All Rights Reserved.